Moscow City Clinical Hospital after V.M. Buyanov provides all types of emergency and planned medical care. Our hospital is located in the south of Moscow, in the historical district Tsaritsino (half an hour from Domodedovo International Airport (DME) and Red Square). All our doctors are experienced employees, true professionals, some of whom have an honorary title “Moscow Doctor”.
The main types of providing medical care:
- All types of diagnostics (including laboratory diagnostics, X-ray studies, ultrasound, CT, MRI);
- Medical assistance in the ICU (if it necessary);
- High-tech medical care in the following areas:
– Cardiovascular surgery;
– Neurosurgery and neurology (including recovery after stroke);
– Orthopedics and traumatology (including arthroscopy, joint replacement);
– Gynecology (including pelviperineology);
– Ophthalmology (including eye microsurgery);
– Gastroenterology & hepatology;
– Endocrinology (including treatment of diabetes);
– General surgery
- Accommodation in 1- and 2-bed rooms with all amenities. Also, our patients can be accommodated in the High-Level Department.
All medical care are provided to foreign citizens on a fee basis (under the Policy of VMI (Voluntary Medical Insurance) or in cash).
Our experts are ready to offer You a meeting at the airport, transfer, Your accommodation in a hospital as well as accommodation of persons accompanying You.
The mode of operation of Medical Tourism Department:
– Monday-Friday (from 8.00 to 19.00)
– Saturday (from 8.00 to 14.00)
– Emergency medical care is provided in around the clock mode